Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fireproof

We went to see Fireproof this past Sunday and it was great! We definitely recommend that everyone who is married, engaged or wanting to get married go and see it. It has a very strong message and was very refreshing to see a wholesome, clean movie at the theater. It is a great reminder of what marriage is all about. The music in it is really, too! Lots of Casting Crowns, Third Day, Grey Holiday, John Waller and more! We stayed after the movie and watched the credits (one of those wierd things we always do) and noticed Alex Kendrick kept coming up. We checked it out when we got home and he is the pastor at Sherwood Baptist! He and his brother are producing these films! They are doing such incredible work for God! It is amazing to see what Christ can do in our lives and in our marriages if we lay it all before Him.

"I seek you will all of my heart, do not let me stray from your commands" - Psalm 119:10

1 comment:

  1. ewww!! Our blogs ARE very similar. Well, yours is very pretty! :-) I'm glad you we stumbled upon each other! I sure hope y'all are doing great. I'm glad we can keep up better now!!

    ReplyDelete