Reed and I got to spend this Halloween with our adorable niece and nephew. Mom, dad, Melissa, Jonathan, Reed and I went trick-or-treating with Tommy, Jill, Mia and Tre. Mia was Dorothy and Tre was the cowardly lion. He did get the badge of courage, although I'm not sure he earned it! He's not exactly a "tough guy" yet. His sister of course is a daredevil and had no problem walking up to every house we passed with a light on. One of her friends from the neighborhood came with us and they were so cute walking up to the houses together.
Tre didn't exactly get it, whenever he went to the houses he would say, "trick-or-treating" and he would get the people talking and then double dip into the candy bowl! It was pretty entertaining to watch them. Matilda came along, and even got to get carried part of the way. She is so incredibly spoiled! 

We didn't get to see Ian on Halloween, but we did see him a few days before at the Halloween carnival at our church. He was dressed up as an adorable little caterpillar! What a cute little bug he was!


Hey! Cute Blog! I love finding out that everyone is doing this now! It is a great way to catch up with what everyone is up to. Hope you guys are well!
ReplyDelete