"eww... i can't eat this. it has a lunch food on it"
what?!?! i gave him a pretty confused look to which he responded...
"peanut butter is a lunch food, not a breakfast food"
well, that's news to me!! i have eaten peanut butter on toast, english muffins, bagels (everything really!) my entire life! and i've eaten it for breakfast, lunch & even dinner!
so now i'm curious, am i the weird one or is he??


I don't think it is weird Emily, I've given Luke toast with peanut butter for breakfast before. I've never tried it on a bagel, but I just might have to now!
ReplyDeleteThe title of this blog is "The King's", but this post is clearly one-sided. Where's the bi-partisanism?
ReplyDeletealso, you misspelled "weird"
ReplyDeleteyou do read it! the blog MAY be slanted to the one who writes it...
ReplyDeleteI too think PB is weird for breakfast, perhaps that's a condition of growing up at Caliente, lol! :)
ReplyDelete