Tuesday, June 24, 2008

ASP

Reed and I recently had the opportunity to go to Wise County, Virginia with the senior high youth at our church. It was a very last minute trip, but we are both very thankful that God allowed all the events that led up to the trip. We had a great time getting to know the youth while we were there. The construction was a little tough, but it was still fun! Reed's group built a deck and stairs and my group attempted to lay flooring, but got stalled when we realized the house had no foundation! As you can tell from the picture, Reed even taught me how to use the saw!

3 comments:

  1. Emily ya'll are too cute! I have loved "catching up" with you through your blog. Eric and I just started one (well mainly me...Eric thinks I am silly). http://ericandheatheroneal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! http://ericheatheroneal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reed looks slightly concerned in this picture! nice hat reediboy

    ReplyDelete