During my last class of the day our sweet secretary come over the intercom to tell me I had a "surprise" headed towards my room. Well, about a minute later this showed up at my door!!
With a note from my wonderful husband!!
"Happy Big 100! Dinner reservations at 6:00"
My fruit bouquet looked a little different because it had "100" carved out of 3 pieces of pineapple, but otherwise that was it! It is sooo yummy! He's probably going to be upset with me for blogging about this, but I just had to brag on him. He does sweet things like this all the time and I just had to share! I am so thankful that God put such a wonderful man in my life -- especially one who loves surprises!
I love you Reed!!



I'm sorry, but what exactly were you celebrating? The bouquet is beautiful and looks really yummy! :) It was very sweet of him to surprise you like that.
ReplyDelete100 months ago we had our first date!
ReplyDeleteWow, very romantic!
ReplyDeleteReed you're making me look bad!
ReplyDelete-- Anthony