This post is a little late, but about 2 weeks ago our church, BPUMC, rented out the roller skating rink and it was a blast! My sister-in-law, niece and nephew all came to join in on the fun. It was the first time Mia or Tré had been roller skating and they were hilarious! When Tré first got there I asked him if he was going to roller skate, his response, "No, I'm going to watch" Well, we convinced him to put on the skates and that was all it took! Once he had them on, he was off with Uncle Reed! Mia did great, too! She found a friend and they skated around holding hands. Here's a few pictures and a short video. My camera died as I was taking the video, so there's not much to see, but I wanted Grandma and Grandpa Engle to be able to see him on skates!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment