
Last Friday night my incredible sister got engaged!! She called while Reed and I were at the McWane Center for his work Christmas party. I was screaming like a little girl and everyone was looking at me, but I didn't care!
My sister had just called to tell me that she was engaged to an incredible, God-fearing man and I needed EVERYONE to know!! I made them take this cheesy picture for me when they came to my house on Sunday. I am so excited for both of them and ecstatic that we get to start planning another wedding! I'm sure dad is thrilled about this part, too!! I am ashamed it has taken me this long to write the post, but oh what a week it has been!! I love you both very much and can't wait for the many months and years ahead!!
Jonathan -- I hope you know what you're getting into. Us Barberini women are pretty strong-willed girls who ALWAYS like to get our way!!
And just for fun, here are some pictures of Reed at the McWane Center during the Christmas party. James Spann's got nothing on him!


Hey Emily!!! Wow, how exciting to be on your post!!! I am truly blessed and excited to be part of y'alls family. Melissa is an amazing individual and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with her.
ReplyDeleteMelissa probably made him write that...
ReplyDelete