Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Home alone
This isn't going to be a long post, but Matilda and I are very proud of ourselves. Reed had to go to the beach for work yesterday (yeah, rough huh?) So Matilda and I were left home alone. For those of you who know me, I DO NOT like to be home alone. I can probably count the number of times I've stayed home alone on one hand. When I was little (and by little, I mean in high school) I used to make my mom, dad or sister sit in my room with me while I cleaned it! I REALLY don't like to be alone :) Reed will be shocked when he reads this because although it doesn't appear this way in our bedroom, I really do clean it sometimes!! Matilda and I were very brave and made it through the night. I contemplated going to my parent's house, but I decided to stick it out. I'm very pleased to say that at about 5 o'clock tonight Reed called to tell me he was on his way home! Thank goodness! I hope he doesn't have to go out of town again anytime soon, but if he does I know we'll make it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Thanks for dropping by my blog. I will add your link, and start reading about what's going on with yall. I love your background! This is a funny post. I hate being alone in the house, too. John was gone the other night and had Bailey (our dog) with him because they were doing guys day at the hunting property. I was scared, and I kept calling my mom until I fell asleep, haha!
ReplyDeleteI ABSOLUTELY hate being home alone. I used to stay with a friend or neighbor in highschool when I was left alone. I always have our alarm on when Hunter is not home!!! haha
ReplyDelete