Doesn't it look great?? I never could have gotten it all together without mom's help. I am halfway through the 3rd week of school and it is going great! I have a wonderful group of 15 students. As I headed back to school this year, so did Mia, our 5 year old niece. She couldn't be anymore excited about Kindergarten! She comes home singing all kinds of new songs and telling me EVERY detail from the day. She loves it!
Reed is keeping himself busy at work, but still finds plenty of free time to play golf! I still can't believe our summer fun is really over. Thankfully, the best season of the year is rolling in... football season!! I'm ready for some Auburn football, tailgating and visiting with old friends. There's nothing better! Matilda is still doing well. She's still acting like a puppy and chews up new things. I'm ready for her to grow OUT of that stage! She continues to be an extremely healthy dog eating every apple she can find! She helps herself to the apples in my school bag. Yes, I know, what a cliche. My students love to bring me apples! As they say, "all teacher's love apples." Well, I'm off to relax for the night. Hopefully it won't be another month before the next post!


Emily,
ReplyDeleteYour classroom looks great! I hope you're having a good school year. :) Talk to you soon!