We are spending this weekend at the lake because Reed is playing in a golf tournament at Willow Point. This is one of my favorite tournaments he plays in for lots of reasons. One being that I get to spend the
day morning laying out in the sunshine. It is also fun because each night they have dinners at the clubhouse that are always yummy! We just got back from dinner tonight and it was delicious! Here is a picture that we took on the course after dinner.

You can't see much of the course, but isn't the scenery beautiful?? It is an absolutely beautiful course!
**As I am typing this, Reed is flipping through the tv channels and just stopped on WWE. This is hands down the
stupidest thing I have ever seen. How has this made it so long? ridiculous.
We hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! We're off the continue our weekend at the lake!
No comments:
Post a Comment