Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lady Elsie May

These are the roses Reed bought yesterday to plant in our newly-sodded side yard. Reed has been working very diligently the past few days putting in a drain, laying sod and planting flowers. With all the rain we have been getting we got to test out the drain right away. He did a great job and we no longer have a puddle at the end of our driveway when it rains, YEAH!

On a related note, it is pouring outside & there are tornado warnings. When you are a teacher, this is NOT a good thing! We have already had a tornado drill this morning and I expect to be in the hallway several more times before the day is done.

On a completely UNrelated note, I have my 1st photography class tonight and I am so excited! I have been looking forward to it for months now and the time is finally here!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Shouldn't you be working instead of posting something on the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a photography class my freshman year! It is very time consuming but fun! I hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete