Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad & Ian

We had a wonderful time this past weekend, not to mention the weather was absolutely gorgeous! Our nephew Ian celebrated his 1st birthday on Sunday and was of course, adorable! Dad's birthday was on Tuesday, we won't mention how young he is!! And yes, you're adorable too, dad!

On Saturday, I got to take pictures of my other niece and nephew. The weather was perfect and we got some great shots! Here's are a few of my favorites::


Aren't they precious?? It was a huge challenge to get good shots of Tré because he absolutely refuses to look at the camera! I just considered it really good practice :)

As I mentioned earlier, we celebrated Ian's 1st birthday on Sunday afternoon. He is getting so big and even starting to take a few steps. Pretty soon, he'll be running all around!

Our fun weekend wasn't over just yet! I also had the pleasure of take some pictures of my sister and future brother-in-law for their save the date cards! I'm not sure which one they are using, but here's one that was fun to shoot::

Well, I guess that wraps up our weekend! We are looking forward to another great one this weekend! I hope everyone enjoys some quality time with their loved ones.

Happy early Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. What cute kids! Glad I have a new blog to check too! :)

    ReplyDelete